We understand that there are many requirements for the Ripe High Definition FLV video Player that continue every day in a never ending process. We always want to be one step ahead of all of our competitors. Therefore, we are announcing our Ripe High Definition FLV video player 1.2 with several new features and bug fixes. Each of the features is explained in detail below.
What is new with the Ripe High Definition FLV Video Player 1.2?
- Showing the video player controls in a smooth transition will always be a pleasant experience for the users. This new version supports transition effects for all the video controls.
- Sharing the videos from the Ripe High Definition FLV video player 1.2 is very easy because everything is grouped in a single control. Now sharing options are enabled for Facebook, Twitter and Delicious. In the next version there will be some more share options added.
- The video title is added in the top panel of the video player. This title can be used for embeddable players which will give you external links from all the websites wherever the player is embedded.
- Now, you can add your logo over the player with selectable opacity on the logo by clicking on the logo you can redirect the user to your website.
- At the end of the video, new feature video list, such as the YouTube video list, is added in the new version.
- Mid-roll advertisement can only be images with the specific dimension link to the respective page.