E-commerce-Personalized shopping experience,same day delivery,seamless user experience,go mobile experience and social media,E-commerce business is on the rise,as online shopping is predicted to increase 45% in 2016.it can expand our online strategy.E-commerce is always evolving,everything you need to sell online,full blogging platform,secure shopping cart,drop shipping integration-fulfillment integration.
However,the industry ideas are much bigger than its capabilities only 62% of online retailers are doing personalisation, personalization varies from organisation to organisation. RJ Metrics research says that top performing e-commerce companies grab new customers at a rate of 4 times faster than average.
MODERN E-COMMERCE TRENDS:
- Encourage customers to showcase their experiences with your product in a fun way.
- E-commerce marketers should optimize every last detail including transactional emails like shipping notification,purchase confirmations and status updates,this will help to generate repeat sales and deepen customer engagement.
- Transactional emails have substantially has a greater revenue of email which has follows,
- cross -sale based on seasonality and purchase
- How-to-videos and buying guides
- Links to your mobile app(this is because Mobiles now accounts 50.3% of all e-commerce traffic compares to the Computers account,computer accounts only 49.7% e-commerce traffic)
- Exclusive offers on products
MAJOR PROBLEMS IN ECOMMERCE BUSINESS:
- Lack of systems integration inside corporation
- Inability to exchange information’s between corporations
- Inability to access to integrate with other business.
- Integrating the enterprises data space
- Making systems “Aware” of each other
- Ubiquitous communicaton
- Easy support of new and emerging technologies
- Exposing business process or logic to create federated applications and component based business.
PROMISING E-COMMERCE TRENDS:
- Enabling mobile payment options
- Multi-device or omni channel selling
- Contents become even more powerful
- Global products,local experience
- Delivery schedule to get more demanding
- Social networks and its impact