- We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
- Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wire frames to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work with our UI/UX designers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Two or Four years of experience and proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Proficient understanding of web markup (including HTML5, CSS3) and server-side CSS preprocessing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Proficient understanding of frameworks, such as AngularJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS etc.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- Work as a member of our in-house designing team as a front-end web developer.
- Help create, maintain and extend web and mobile solutions for our international clients.
- Implementing responsive design for mobile sites.
- Contributing some back-end experience, collaborating on APIs, and more.
- Testing the site during development for usability and fixing any bugs.
: Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.